- Create some shapes in Apple Pages.
- Go to ‘Arrange’ and make sure ‘Stay on Page’ is selected. (Not ‘Move with Text’).
- Select the shapes you want to join. (Command-click to select more than one shape).
- From the ‘Insert’ Menu choose ‘Insert Connection Line’ and it will join the shapes with a line.
- Move the shapes around and the line will move with them!
advanced audio backup beginners compression dragon drivers DVD email gmail google hardware internet ipad iphone ipod itunes keynote macbook movies mp3 music OS-X pages pdf performance phone popular presentations printing problems productivity reviews screen shopping shortcuts speech recognition softwaresync ssd telstra time machine video windows PC WordPress