With this site you upload a Microsoft publisher file and the site automatically converts it and then you download it via your Safari web browser as a PDF file.
1. Go to online2pdf.com
2. Click on the browse button and upload your publisher file.
3. The file will automatically download as a safari download.
4. Click on the download and it will open in preview and you can print it.
This has Google ads along the right hand sidebar so I assume it is funded by Google advertising.
Site two: http://www.publishertopdf.com
This site is similar.
1. Go to publishertopdf.com
2. Drag your file on this icon to upload it.
3. When the orange download box appears, click on it. This can take a few minutes for large files.
This second site doesn’t have any advertising.
I have tested both these sites and they both worked for the file I was converting which was a four-page document including text and images. I couldn’t see that one site worked any better than the other.
Thanks to Gordon’s comment below, here’s another site that looks great and handles bigger files: