With Dragon NaturallySpeaking, the only option was to purchase it in Australia because there was a special Australian edition which was made using the Australian accent.
With Macspeech Dictate however, the US version comes with Australian accent, so you can buy the normal version of MacSpeech Dictate from the US for about $200 ($100 less than Australia) and it will still work here.
It comes with USA, UK and Australian versions built-in.
You can read my full review here.
Other posts on Speech recognition:
- Dragon Dictate – Dragon Naturally Speaking v11 on the Mac
- Dragon dictate 2.5 released!
- Dragon Dictate Released!
- Dragon Naturally Speaking arrives on the Macintosh!
- How to buy Macspeech Dictate in Australia
- What Microphone is the best for Speech recognition?