Site one: http://online2pdf.com
With this site you upload a Microsoft publisher file and the site automatically converts it and then you downloads it via your Safari web browser as a PDF file.
1. Go to online2pdf.com
2. Click on the browse button and upload your publisher file.
3. The file will automatically download as a safari download.
4. Click on the download and it will open in preview and you can print it.
This has Google ads along the right hand sidebar so I assume it is funded by Google advertising.
Site two: http://www.publishertopdf.com
This site is similar but it emails you the file.
1. Go to publishertopdf.com
2. Click on step one, select your publisher file, and click to upload it.
3. Click on step two, type in your email address, and in about half an hour you will be emailed a link the file.
This second site doesn’t have any Google advertising but it does try to sell you a PDF conversion product which ironically is only for the PC!
I have tested both these sites and they both worked for the file I was converting which was a four-page document including text and images. I couldn’t see that one site worked any better than the other.
So give the first site ago but if for any reason it doesn’t work you might like to try the second one.
Macintoshhowto is hosted by bluehost.com