Apple is all out of displays. If you purchase a Mac Mini or a Mac Pro you’ll need to buy a 3rd party monitor to go with it. They no longer make any monitors. It might not sound like a big issue, but this is a failure on all 3 points of the original Apple marketing strategy of 1977. Let me explain why. Continue reading 〉
We’ve just hit 10,000,000 page views.
Thanks to all you loyal readers out there!
Here’s the oldest still surviving post that I could find, from January 2006…
And here are some of the most popular topics over the years.
- 1. How to Merge a pdf file (1,972,319 views)
- 2. What are the Best iTunes Settings (522,051 views)
- 3. How to edit a pdf file (380,632)
- 4. How to Print to non Airprint printer. (471,657)
- 5. Do I need more memory? (347,136)
- 6. How to Install an SSD drive (268,968 views)
- 7. Best iPods (263,170 views)
- 8. How to open a Publisher file (187,315)
The Bose Bluetooth headset goes to Columbus Holt from the USA.
Congratulations! (You have 14 days to claim your prize – I’ve sent you an email.)!
For the past 2 months I’ve been running a design contest at hatch wise.com for a new logo for this website. We had 170 entires! Here’s the winner.
You might have heard on the news or web about the ‘heartbleed’ bug. I want to answer two questions: Does it affect Macintosh users? Do I need to do anything about it?