As part of their iPhone 6 launch Apple are giving away 500 million copies of the latest U2 album ‘Songs of Innocence.’ The album is available for free on iTunes for the next 5 weeks. I downloaded it yesterday and I’m loving it!
To find it you need to go to your ‘purchased music’ section on the iTunes store and click download.
This link will take you straight to your ‘purchased music’ in iTunes. Otherwise, here’s how to get there manually.
1. On your Macintosh Computer open iTunes and click on ‘iTunes Store’ in the left column.
2. Click on the home tab up the top – that is, click on the little house icon.
3. On the right under ‘quick links’, click on ‘Purchased’.
4. Sort by most recent and the free U2 album should be right there!
5. Click on the cloud download icon in the top right corner of the album to download the album.