Here’s how to add a counter to you iWeb page…
1. create your page using iWeb.
2. you’ll need to know the address of your page once you’ve published it.
3. go to a web page that offers free counters… eg. http://www.e-zeeinternet.com/
4. enter your details on this page including the final address of the published page
5. this page will provide you with some html code. copy this code.
6. return to your iweb page.
7. click on Web Widgets & choose HTML Snippet
8. Inside the text box created paste the HTML code from the free counter page. Click Apply
9. You can drag the snippet anywhere on your page.