Here’s how to add a counter to you iWeb page…
1. create your page using iWeb.
2. you’ll need to know the address of your page once you’ve published it.
3. go to a web page that offers free counters… eg. http://www.e-zeeinternet.com/
4. enter your details on this page including the final address of the published page
5. this page will provide you with some html code. copy this code.
6. return to your iweb page.
7. click on Web Widgets & choose HTML Snippet
8. Inside the text box created paste the HTML code from the free counter page. Click Apply
9. You can drag the snippet anywhere on your page.
Enjoyed this article?
You can help me by clicking on any other article. Google have started penalising this site because it is so good! People read an article, get the answer they want, and leave. I think this is a great thing, but Google have a different view. They call it a 'bounce' and have started penalising sites that people only visit one page on. They perceive it as 'you didn't like what you saw, so you left' when in fact it could have been 'you got what you needed so you left.' So please, if this article was helpful, just click back to the front page or to any other article on this site. This says to Google you like this site. Thanks!
Leave a Reply